Group X Training Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group X Training Support

Your forum for help and support on all Group X Qualifications & Modules

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exam Procedure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Exam Procedure Empty
PostSubject: Exam Procedure   Exam Procedure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Please nominate a line manager or studio coordinator at one of your places of work to act as invigilator or your written examination.

Once agreed forward their contact details to info@groupxtraining.com where upon I will communicate with them re the invigilation process.

Please note that I have mock exam papers if you would like to practice the exam before you sit it. Please let me know if you would like to receive this information.
Back to top Go down
https://groupxtraining.forumotion.com
dawn

Exam Procedure Empty
PostSubject: updates online   Exam Procedure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello

I did my first online worksheet today - its say incomplete even though I have been scored please advise? also I got wrong answer wrong really would like to know what that was?

thanks
Back to top Go down
jenny tapping

Exam Procedure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Procedure   Exam Procedure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Dawn, if you know you def passed the worksheet then I found an email address for a Technical Support person on the activeiq website and they had to fix something back at ActiveIQ in order for it to update for me - however the worksheet will remain incomplete until you pass - as far as I know the only way to see your answers and the ones you got wrong is after you 'complete' the worksheet you can then go back into it afterwards and you can see your right and wrong answers on the attempt that you passed on, but this is only once you have completed - until then you have to keep trying to get the answers right - this is what I found as I went along anyway....Jenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exam Procedure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Procedure   Exam Procedure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exam Procedure
Page 1 of 1