Group X Training Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group X Training Support

Your forum for help and support on all Group X Qualifications & Modules

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoginliz

does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? Empty
PostSubject: does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor?   does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 pm

If i do the level 3 knowledge and then the 1 to 1 will I then be an advanced instructor and will REPS acknowledge this as level 3 so that I can move on to GP referral? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Group X

does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? Empty
PostSubject: answer   does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi, the level 3 is recognised with reps and offers credits however the 1 to 1 module does not.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor?   does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 am

Hi, the level 3 is recognised with reps and offers credits however the 1 to 1 module does not.

anal probe
facebook of sex
Back to top Go down
GXT

PostSubject: Re: does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor?   does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 am

No the Level 3 E&F is a REPs validated course where as the 1 to1 module is a group x product designed for instructors who want to teach what they know in a 1 to 1 environment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor?   does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does level 3 Fitness Knowledge and 1 to 1 together make advanded instructor?
Page 1 of 1